1. Pearl Jam / Jeremy / Single A Side / August 1992
2. Spin Doctors / Little Miss Can't Be Wrong / Pocket Full Of Kryptonite / August 1991
3. Soul Asylum / Black Gold / Grave Dancers Union / October 1992
4. The Connells / '74 - '75 / Ring / September 1993
5. Faith No More / Midlife Crisis / Angel Dust / June 1992
6. Nirvana / Rape Me / In Utero / September 1993
7. Grant Lee Buffalo / Truly, Truly / Jubilee / June 1998
8. Primal Scream / Jailbird / Single A Side / June 1994
9. Blur / It Could Be You / The Great Escape / September 1995
10. Pavement / Carrot Rope / Single A Side / May 1999
Recently i found a box of my old cassettes from the 90s, the nostalgia came flooding back.
But beyond that, there was a feeling that came up more than any other whilst compiling this playlist, and that was the feeling that when I was in my living room, listening to a cassette, the experience was totally and completely … mine. It was only for me. I was not linked to any network or service outside my own living room.